CHECK OUT OUR 2020 SECOND QUARTER IMPACT REPORT Click here for the PDF version.
BOONE COUNTY RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Boone County residents are pooling together looking for ways to help due to COVID-19. As the foundation, we are positioned to bring together people to support the nonprofits who are working daily to address the needs as they arise.
- Boone County Cancer Society: https://www.boonecountycancersociety.org/
- Boone County Health Department: Can only accept checks made out directly to them, mailed to: 116 W. Washington St. B202, Lebanon, IN 46052
- Boone County Senior Services, Inc: http://booneseniors.org
- Boys & Girls Club of Boone County: https://www.bgcboone.org/
- Lebanon Community School Corporation: https://www.leb.k12.in.us/
- LOVE, Inc.: http://www.loveinc.org
- Prevent Child Abuse Boone County: https://www.pcain.org/get-involved/donate/
- Shalom House: http://www.theshalomhouse.org/donate
- Sylvia’s Child Advocacy Center: https://sylviascac.org/
- The ARC of Greater Boone County: https://thearcgbc.org/
- The Caring Center: http://thecaringcenter.net
- Western Boone Community School Corporation: http://webo.weboschools.org/
- Zionsville Community School Corporation: https://www.zcs.k12.in.us/
We also have the CFBC COVID-19 Response Fund, specifically created to continue providing financial assistance to local nonprofits working to address needs during this time. If you want to donate to help but not necessarily to a specific organization, this fund allows you to do that.
The Boone County Health Department has put together a food resource guide, listing all agencies who are providing food assistance during this time.