PARTNERSHIPS BENEFIT LOCAL NONPROFITS “The power of local partnerships causes a ripple effect of blessings… [Read More]
BOONE COUNTY RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To date, CFBC has granted over $220,000 to Boone County nonprofit organizations and schools working to support residents, families, and communities impacted by the pandemic.
Boone County residents are pooling together looking for ways to help due to COVID-19. As the foundation, we are positioned to bring together people to support the nonprofits who are working daily to address the needs as they arise.
- Boone County Cancer Society: https://www.boonecountycancersociety.org/
- Boone County Health Department: Can only accept checks made out directly to them, mailed to: 116 W. Washington St. B202, Lebanon, IN 46052
- Boone County Senior Services, Inc: http://booneseniors.org
- Boys & Girls Club of Boone County: https://www.bgcboone.org/
- Lebanon Community School Corporation: https://www.leb.k12.in.us/
- LOVE, Inc.: http://www.loveinc.org
- Prevent Child Abuse Boone County: https://www.pcain.org/get-involved/donate/
- Shalom House: http://www.theshalomhouse.org/donate
- Sylvia’s Child Advocacy Center: https://sylviascac.org/
- The ARC of Greater Boone County: https://thearcgbc.org/
- The Caring Center: http://thecaringcenter.net
- Western Boone Community School Corporation: http://webo.weboschools.org/
- Zionsville Community School Corporation: https://www.zcs.k12.in.us/
We also have the CFBC COVID-19 Response Fund, specifically created to continue providing financial assistance to local nonprofits working to address needs during this time. If you want to donate to help but not necessarily to a specific organization, this fund allows you to do that.
The Boone County Health Department has put together a food resource guide, listing all agencies who are providing food assistance during this time.