Join us for our 2022 women of impact meet & greet event Since 2017, the… [Read More]
The Community Foundation of Boone County is in compliance with National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations, so donors can rest assured CFBC always remains knowledgeable and transparent in a myriad of required areas. So you can feel good about your giving – forever.
Below you will find CFBC information, forms and policies that are most pertinent to donors:
- CARES Act Impact on Charitable Giving
- Donor Advised Endowed Fund Agreement
- Donor Bill of Rights
- Fee Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Gift VII Pledge Discretionary Form
- How to Read Your Fund Statement
- Investment Policy
- Review Our Statements of Financial Position
- Securities Transfer Form
- See Our Guidestar Listing
- Spending & Disbursement Policy
If you are a fundholder with the foundation and would like to make a grant recommendation from your donor advised fund, you can:
- Submit your request via the fund advisor portal: https://boonecounty.fcsuite.com/erp/fundmanager.
- Complete a Donor Advised Grant Recommendation Form and send it to us via email or mail.
*Note that grants must be larger than $250.
Barb Schroeder, email@example.com
102 N. Lebanon Street, Suite 200
Lebanon, IN 46052