REGISTER TODAY ! LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE Monday, June 17, 2019 | 8:30am-4pm BUILDING & EMPOWERING… [Read More]
- FIRST, please be sure to read our 2019 Grants Guidelines.
- The Community Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry twice a year.
- The Fall 2019 cycle is now open. Click here to view the fall letter of inquiry.
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
Deadlines and Timeline:
|Letter of Inquiry Deadline||Full Proposal Deadlines||Grants Committee: Anticipated Review Dates||Dates of Funding Notification:|
|February 12th, 2019 Due by Noon||March 26th, 2019 Due by Noon||Mid April||By June 1, 2019|
|August 13th, 2019 – Due by Noon||September 24th- Due by Noon||Mid October||By December 1, 2019|