PARTNERSHIPS BENEFIT LOCAL NONPROFITS “The power of local partnerships causes a ripple effect of blessings… [Read More]
- First, please be sure to read our 2020 grant guidelines.
- The Community Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry twice a year.
- Link to application: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfboone.
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, CFBC will provide the application link to you.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roaster, and letters of support, if applicable.
Deadlines and Timeline:
|Letter of Inquiry Deadline||Full Proposal Deadlines||Grants Committee: Anticipated Review Dates||Dates of Funding Notification:|
|February 11th, 2020 Due by Noon||March 26th, 2020 Due by Noon||Mid April||By June 1, 2020|