FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE | December 6, 2018 Community Foundation of Boone County Announces 2019 Lilly Endowment… [Read More]
- FIRST, please be sure to read our 2018 Grants Guidelines.
- The Community Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry twice a year.
- The link to submit Letters of Inquiry is open NOW for the FALL 2018 grant cycle. Click link to submit:
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
Deadlines and Timeline:
|Letter of Inquiry Deadline||Full Proposal Deadlines||Grants Committee: Anticipated Review Dates||Dates of Funding Notification:|
|February 13th, 2018 Due by Noon||March 28th, 2018 Due by Noon||Mid April||May 2018|
|August 14th, 2018 – Due by Noon||September 26th- Due by Noon||Mid October||November 2018|