Impact Report – Spring 2017 (13)
- FIRST, please be sure to read our Grant Guidelines.
- The Community Foundation accepts Letters of Inquiry twice a year.
- The link to submit Letters of Inquiry is open NOW for the spring 2017 grant cycle. Click link to submit:
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
Deadlines and Timeline:
|Letters of Inquiry:
|Full Proposal: Deadlines||Grants Committee: Anticipated Review Dates||Dates of Funding Notification:|
|February 13- Due by Noon||April 11- Due by Noon||Mid May||By June 1|
|August 14 – Due by Noon||October 10- Due by Noon||Mid November||By December 1|