Join us for our 2022 women of impact meet & greet event Since 2017, the… [Read More]
- First, please be sure to read our 2021 Grant Guidelines.
- The Community Foundation will accept a Letter of Inquiry one time this year.
- Link to application: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfboone
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal by April 22, 2021.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, CFBC will provide the application link to you.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roaster, and letters of support, if applicable.
Deadlines and Timeline:
|Letter of Inquiry Deadline||Full Proposal Deadlines||Grants Committee: Anticipated Review Dates||Dates of Funding Notification:|
|April 12, 2021 Due by Noon||May 17, 2021 Due by Noon||1st week of June||June 28, 2021|