Now Hiring for 2019: Development & Communications Director Send Resume with cover letter and salary… [Read More]
The Community Foundation of Boone County will continue to have 2 competitive grant cycles in 2018 for nonprofit organizations that serve Boone County.
Annually, grants are awarded from unrestricted funds which include: the Community Impact Fund, Hutoka Lacey Estate Fund, Mr. & Mrs. John H. Holliday Fund, Mike Caldwell Family Fund and the Smithville Charitable Foundation Fund. In addition, grants are made from field of interest funds which provide grants in the following areas: arts and culture; underprivileged children; agricultural interests and education and the environment.
To apply for a grant from CFBC, please follow the instructions below.
Fall, 2018 Letters of Inquiry are now OPEN and will be accepted from now through AUGUST 14, 2018 at Noon. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and those invited to submit a full proposal will have until SEPTEMBER 26, 2018 at Noon to do so.
- Follow the Grant Letter of Inquiry link to begin. You will be prompted to set up a user account.**
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
- Submit your request online. Refer to our Grant Guidelines for information on deadlines and notification timing.
Questions? First visit our FAQ’s page!
For Additional Information and Assistance
Contact: Barb Schroeder, Program Director
Phone: 317-873-0210 or 765-482-0024
Address: 102 N. Lebanon Street | Suite 200 | Lebanon, IN 46052