CFBC continues its partnership with the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at IUPUI The Community… [Read More]
The Community Foundation of Boone County will continue to have 2 competitive grant cycles in 2018 for nonprofit organizations that serve Boone County. Look to the Foundation’s web site the first week of December for the deadlines and timelines for the new year.
Annually, grants are awarded from unrestricted funds which include: the Community Impact Fund, Hutoka Lacey Estate Fund, Mr. & Mrs. John H. Holliday Fund, Mike Caldwell Family Fund and the Smithville Charitable Foundation Fund. In addition, grants are made from field of interest funds which provide grants in the following areas: arts and culture; underprivileged children; agricultural interests and education and the environment.
To apply for a grant from CFBC, please follow the instructions below.
Fall 2017 Letters of Inquiry are now OPEN and will be accepted from now to August 14, 2017 at Noon. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and those invited to submit a full proposal will be notified by mid-September.
- Follow the Grant Letter of Inquiry link to begin. You will be prompted to set up a user account.**
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
- Submit your request online. Refer to our Grant Guidelines for information on deadlines and notification timing.
Questions? First visit our FAQ’s page!
For Additional Information and Assistance
Contact: Barb Schroeder, Program Director
Phone: 317-873-0210 or 765-482-0024
Address: 102 N. Lebanon Street | Suite 200 | Lebanon, IN 46052