Want to figure our how to pay for college? Want to talk to someone who… [Read More]
The Community Foundation has two competitive grant cycles annually, in the spring and fall, for nonprofit organizations that serve Boone County. Most of the funding is provided thanks to CFBC’s Community Impact Fund and the Jay Martin Children’s Fund. Many other CFBC funds often provide grants as well, depending on the purpose and criteria.
Field of interest funds are also included in this grant application process. These funds cover the following areas of interest: environmental projects, and agricultural interests and education.
To apply for a grant from CFBC, please follow the instructions below.
Fall 2017 Letters of Inquiry are now OPEN and will be accepted from now to August 14, 2017 at Noon. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and those invited to submit a full proposal will be notified by mid-September.
- Follow the Grant Letter of Inquiry link to begin. You will be prompted to set up a user account.**
- The CFBC will review the Letter of Inquiry and notify your organization if you are invited to submit a full proposal.
- If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, a link will be provided by CFBC to you to complete the application.
- For the full proposal, you will be required to upload the following documents: full proposal narrative, project budget, financial statements, board roster and letters of support, if applicable.
- Submit your request online. Refer to our Grant Guidelines for information on deadlines and notification timing.
Questions? First visit our FAQ’s page!
For Additional Information and Assistance
Contact: Barb Schroeder, Program Director
Phone: 317-873-0210 or 765-482-0024
Address: 102 N. Lebanon Street | Suite 200 | Lebanon, IN 46052