PARTNERSHIPS BENEFIT LOCAL NONPROFITS “The power of local partnerships causes a ripple effect of blessings… [Read More]
CFBC GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Stay tuned for details on our 2021 granting opportunities!
COMMUNITY GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
These grants are offered through various entities. Please contact them directly with questions.
- Boone REMC Operation Round Up Grant This grant awards up to $10,000 to an eligible nonprofit to make a big impact on our community, in the categories of community service, economic development, education & youth, environment, disaster relief, or any combination of the preceding. Eligible nonprofits must be located in within the Boone REMC service territory. Grants are awarded bi-monthly.
- Community Enrichment Grant This grant enhances the quality of life for residents, business owners, and visitors to the Town of Zionsville. Eligible nonprofits must be located in Boone County & serve Zionsville residents and businesses. Grant applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Awards are made on a semi-annual basis: March 30 & September 30.
- Indiana Afterschool Network Indiana Afterschool Network provides funding opportunities to help afterschool and learning programs with the resources they need to develop & grow. This link provides a comprehensive list of their own grants, as well as many other grant opportunities throughout the state of Indiana. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- Indiana Humanities Grants Indiana Humanities offers a number of grant opportunities each year. View all of their grant opportunities on this page; make sure you scroll down to see the open grants. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- SIA Foundation Grant The SIA Foundation awarded grants to improve the quality of life & help meet the needs of residents, in the areas of Arts & Culture, Education, and Health & Welfare. There are spring & fall grant cycles with specific application timelines.
- Women of Impact Grant Each quarter, the members of Women of Impact meet & vote on which nonprofit to award the quarterly grant to. Eligible nonprofits must serve Boone County; the fourth quarter grantee also must serve children & women. Grants are awarded on a quarterly basis at the Women of Impact meetings.
For additional information and assistance, contact:
Barb Schroeder, Program Director
Phone: 765-482-0024 Fax: 317-873-0219