Join us for our 2022 women of impact meet & greet event Since 2017, the… [Read More]
CFBC GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
The 2021 granting cycles have closed. Please stay tuned for 2022 grant opportunities!
COMMUNITY GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
These grants are offered through various entities. Please contact them directly with questions.
- Boone REMC Operation Round Up Grant This grant awards up to $10,000 to an eligible nonprofit to make a big impact on our community, in the categories of community service, economic development, education & youth, environment, disaster relief, or any combination of the preceding. Eligible nonprofits must be located in within the Boone REMC service territory. Grants are awarded bi-monthly.
- Community Enrichment Grant This grant enhances the quality of life for residents, business owners, and visitors to the Town of Zionsville. Eligible nonprofits must be located in Boone County & serve Zionsville residents and businesses. Grant applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Awards are made on a semi-annual basis: March 30 & September 30.
- Dollar General Literacy Grants The Dollar General Literacy Foundation awards grants to support literacy and learning. Eligible nonprofits must be located within 15 miles of a Dollar General store. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- Duke Energy Foundation Grant The Duke Energy Foundation is committed to making strategic investments to build powerful communities where nature and wildlife thrive, students can excel and a talented workforce drives economic prosperity for all. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- Historical Preservation Fund (HPF) Grant Program This federal program of the National Park Services is intended to assist important local preservation projects and makes subgrant awards in 3 project categories through an annual competitive funding round. Eligible applicants include registered nonprofits, county & municipal government agencies, colleges & universities. Grant application deadline is the first Friday in October, selected projects are notified in February, projects must be completed by June 30 of the following year (ensuring to follow the State grant agreement).
- Indiana Afterschool Network Indiana Afterschool Network provides funding opportunities to help afterschool and learning programs with the resources they need to develop & grow. This link provides a comprehensive list of their own grants, as well as many other grant opportunities throughout the state of Indiana. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- Indiana Humanities Grants Indiana Humanities offers a number of grant opportunities each year. View all of their grant opportunities on this page; make sure you scroll down to see the open grants. Grants are awarded on various dates throughout the year.
- SIA Foundation Grant The SIA Foundation awarded grants to improve the quality of life & help meet the needs of residents, in the areas of Arts & Culture, Education, and Health & Welfare. There are spring & fall grant cycles with specific application timelines.
- Women of Impact Grant Each quarter, the members of Women of Impact meet & vote on which nonprofit to award the quarterly grant to. Eligible nonprofits must serve Boone County; the fourth quarter grantee also must serve children & women. Grants are awarded on a quarterly basis at the Women of Impact meetings.
- Zionsville Community Grant This program enhances the quality of life for residents, business owners, and visitors to the Town of Zionsville. Awards are made on a semi-annual basis.