CFBC continues its partnership with the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at IUPUI The Community… [Read More]
The Community Foundation of Boone County partners with Lilly Endowment Inc. in selecting two Boone County residents graduating from high school for the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship program. Both scholarships are merit based.
The scholarship provides FULL TUITION, required fees, and a special allocation of up to $900 per year for books and required equipment for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis, leading to a baccalaureate degree at any Indiana public or private college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This scholarship does not include room and board.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a Boone County resident graduating from a regionally accredited high school by the end of June 2018.
- Be in the upper 20% of his/her high school graduating class after 6 semesters.
- Be planning to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study beginning in the fall of 2018 at an accredited private or public college or university in Indiana.
- Academic performance
- School activities & Involvement
- Non-School Activities:
Volunteer & Work Experience
- Two non-school references
- Possible interview
- Up to 9 finalists will be interviewed.
There are no restrictions based on race, religion, sex or national origin. Submitted information is confidential.
Applications are due by 2:00 PM on September 7th, 2017!
First, read the Application FAQ’s.
If you still have questions, contact Gabi Youran:
317-873-0210 | 765-482-0024 | ext. 120