In September 2021, members of the Women of Impact (WoI) philanthropic giving group brought their… [Read More]
Applications are now open for the 2022 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program! CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
The Community Foundation of Boone County partners with Lilly Endowment Inc. in selecting two Boone County residents graduating from high school for the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship program. Both scholarships are merit based.
The scholarship provides FULL TUITION, required fees, and a special allocation of up to $900 per year for books and required equipment for four years of undergraduate study on a full-time basis, leading to a baccalaureate degree at any Indiana public or private college or university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This scholarship does not include room and board.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a Boone County resident graduating from a regionally accredited high school by the end of the academic year of applying.
- Be in the upper 20% of his/her high school graduating class after 6 semesters.
- Be planning to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study beginning the next fall semester after applying at an accredited private or public college or university in Indiana.
- Academic performance
- Non-School Activities:
Volunteer & Work Experience
- School activities & Involvement
- Two non-school references
- Possible interview
- 8-10 finalists will be interviewed.
There are no restrictions based on race, religion, sex or national origin. Submitted information is confidential.
First, read the Application FAQ’s.
If you still have questions, contact Ali Maxey at Ali@communityfoundationbc.org
317-873-0210 | 765-482-0024 | ext. 105